March 28, 2024, 08:12:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Welsh World Enjoy. Plz join in the Arcade comp endind sat this time its pacman glgl

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links CHAT ROOM Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Back online hopefully

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Back online hopefully  (Read 575 times)
Emma
Admin

About Me: Im a Mum of 4 Gawjus kiddies the most recent being born on april 8th and a proud welsh lady
Mood: Stressed atm..

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2009, 02:21:57 pm »

I would just like to say thanks to everyone at welsh world for being so patient with me while i was having computer problems.

Thankfully this is all sorted now and i should be up and running by tomorrow.

I would to say an extra special thankyou to riley who has been such a help to me during my down time. so Thanks hunni.

Right first things first

lets get some activity on site

i was thinking once we get active we could have a few competitions so if you have any ideas then please pm myself, Sarah or riley.

As i am back online i will be generating a monthy newsletter telling you all the latest that is going on

If there is anything else you would like added to the site then please pm one of the staff and we will do our best to fulfill your request.

Thanks again

Emma. xx
Report Spam   Logged

Please help us make this site great by inviting you fellow welsh friends. Also any donations however small will be greatly appreciated and you will be added to the membergroup donater. All ddonations will be used towards the running of welsh world. Thanks

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

riley
PM me for support if you want
Site Promoter

It's a cute dog.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 08:46:06 pm »

Your Welcome for helping you and i will continue to help anyway i can!! Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Emma
Admin

About Me: Im a Mum of 4 Gawjus kiddies the most recent being born on april 8th and a proud welsh lady

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 07:15:22 pm »

Smiley thanks hun

Ive finally got my new computer thank god lol

Report Spam   Logged

Please help us make this site great by inviting you fellow welsh friends. Also any donations however small will be greatly appreciated and you will be added to the membergroup donater. All ddonations will be used towards the running of welsh world. Thanks
riley
Site Promoter

It's a cute dog.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 09:51:50 pm »

Cool What type is it? Cool Cool Cool Cool!!!!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Emma
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 09:54:13 pm »

Its an acer aspire x3200 its really fast so im chuft now lol as my lappy was really slow
Report Spam   Logged

riley
Site Promoter

It's a cute dog.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 09:57:25 pm »

Cool i'm glad you got it so you can work on the website more and add more stuffZ!! Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Emma
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 11:24:18 am »

yeah thats my main aim at the moment ive also made a group on facebook to see if that generates some activity lol
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: