March 29, 2024, 03:45:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Welsh World Enjoy. Plz join in the Arcade comp endind sat this time its pacman glgl

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links CHAT ROOM Staff List Calendar Login Register  

New registration agreement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New registration agreement  (Read 1753 times)
Emma
Admin

About Me: Im a Mum of 4 Gawjus kiddies the most recent being born on april 8th and a proud welsh lady
Mood: Stressed atm..

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2009, 09:03:14 pm »

I have just updated the user agreement for welsh world, so i urge you all to take a look.

It is basically stating the 60 day rule.

this is where if your account is inactive for 50 days you will recieve an email stating that you have 10 days in which to make your account active. On the 60th day you will recieve an emaill saying that your account will be removed in the next 24 hrs unless there is activity.

For more details please message myself and i will send you a copy of the new agreement.

Thankyou
Report Spam   Logged

Please help us make this site great by inviting you fellow welsh friends. Also any donations however small will be greatly appreciated and you will be added to the membergroup donater. All ddonations will be used towards the running of welsh world. Thanks

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

riley
PM me for support if you want
Site Promoter

It's a cute dog.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 07:21:46 pm »

This is cool so people who never log on or never post just get deleted i like that.
Report Spam   Logged

Emma
Admin

About Me: Im a Mum of 4 Gawjus kiddies the most recent being born on april 8th and a proud welsh lady
Mood: Stressed atm..

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 01:45:09 pm »

Yes hun thats basically the jist of it. However they can re register but it will happen again if they remain inactive.
Report Spam   Logged

Please help us make this site great by inviting you fellow welsh friends. Also any donations however small will be greatly appreciated and you will be added to the membergroup donater. All ddonations will be used towards the running of welsh world. Thanks

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: